Business Unit: Information Security
Are you looking for an opportunity to actively shape innovative cryptography technologies? If the answer is yes, you will find the right employer in Utimaco. Utimaco products form the basis of trust for many industries, from services in the financial sector and payments to the automotive industry, cloud services and the public sector. Utimaco protects the transactions of millions of people, every day. The Utimaco team enjoys working with solution-oriented and smart people who have a strong sense of ownership and a keen customer awareness. When developing robust, scalable software with good design, we are passionate about designing a trustworthy user experience that meets the needs of our customers.
The Utimaco team is looking for a CI/CD Engineer (m/f/x) to complement the CM team to build and maintain a state-of-the-art CI/CD platform. If you are as passionate as we are about efficient and flexible process optimization and automation, bring sharp analytical skills and are able to break down complex processes into understandable components, this is your challenge.
- Degree in a technical field with several years of detailed and proven experience in CM/CI/CD;
- Hands-on experience with "Infrastructure as Code", CI/CD tools and building pipelines;
- Solid understanding of the architecture and structure of modern CI/CD pipelines and their integration into the development process;
- Confident in using configuration tools, such as. Nexus, Gerrit/Git, Yocto BitBake, Maven, CMake, Jenkins;
- Experience with version management systems (e.g. Git);
- Experience with integrating test automation frameworks (e.g. Google Test, Boost, Robot Framework) in CI pipelines;
- Knowledge of web services and technologies (e.g. Apache Tomcat, NGINX, REST);
- Proficiency with virtualization technologies (e.g. VMWare, Ansible);
- Experience in managing a CI/CD pipeline with high availability in "daily business";
- Practical experience in CM reporting and in providing relevant metrics and KPIs in an automated way;
- Knowledge of different platforms like Windows Server, Red Hat Linux/CentOS and SUSE Linux;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal coverage by a travel health insurance, a private accident insurance and a company pension plan;
- Specific education programs for professional and personal growth;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The chance to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.