Business Unit: Information Security
The newly formed Solution Sales team at Utimaco is on a mission to deliver best-in-class services that enables us to deliver cryptographic managed services to our customers. The role of the Director of Sales is about taking the initiative and helping to grow the newly formed team as well as supporting the sales activities of each sales region.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about transforming a global sales organization that has traditionally sold hardware products into subscription-based business model. The Incoming Sales Director should be expected to drive new customer acquisition for MYHSM subscriptions by motivating the Utimaco Global sales teams in a ‘sales specialist’ capacity to incorporate the MYHSM service portfolio in their conversations with customers and partners.
- Foster a culture of achievement in the sales team by encouraging account managers to offer subscriptions services & solutions;
- Analyze previous sales periods to help create accurate forecasts;
- Continuously iterate on and improve upon sales processes as the business evolves and expands;
- Collaborate with the global field sales teams to present, position, negotiate and close deals for subscription services;
- Depending on the size of the deal, region and type of sale (direct vs partner), you might be required to be the primary contact with the customer or partner, or alternatively play a role of coach in the capacity of a ‘sales specialist’ for the particular set of services;
- Represent Utimaco on tradeshows and deliver presentations on the solutions.
- Proven track record in identifying new areas of growth, creating sales forecasts and accurately analyzing sales performance data;
- At least 3 years of experience in the Payment Application Industry with know-how on market players, product offerings and ecosystem understanding;
- Knowledge of HSM and Key Management Solutions is preferred but not necessary;
- Familiarity with Salesforce (or another CRM).
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.