HR Business Partner (m/f)
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Cooperate closely with Utimaco business units and ensure a conscientious management of all HR-related processes;
- Manage the entire recruiting process in Germany, EMEA and APAC;
- Coordinate internal and external events to acquire new talents and foster Utimacos employer brand;
- Increase our external visibility and establish Utimaco as attractive “employer of choice”;
- Translate required market and business demands into customized training and education programs;
- Support strategic HR projects and implement them into daily business;
- Cooperate with the German working council in a trusting and constructive way;
- Create HR specific analysis, reports and statistics.
- University degree in business administration or similar education with at least 3+ years of professional HR experience;
- Comprehensive national and international recruiting experience, ideally gained in an IT or technology company;
- Good understanding for both relevant trends in HR as well as market and business demands;
- Convinced and pro-active team player with a cooperative, solution-oriented way of working and the ability to drive projects independently;
- Very good knowledge of MS office programs;
- Excellent German and English communication skills.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.