Support Engineer (m/f)
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- Point of contact to support our customers and partners, partially with 24/7 on-call service;
- Receive, analyze, classify and prioritize technical support cases and solve them in close cooperation with software development;
- Support our customers in system maintenance, product configuration and Linux based OS environment;
- Plan on-site-services and take care of a successful support performance.
- Technical University degree or similar education background with professional experience in the above-mentioned tasks;
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP networks, databases and Unix tools like Shell-Scripting and network analyzer;
- Experienced in Linux server administration and configuration or other Unix-based platforms;
- Very good technical understanding with good and fast problem solving skills;
- Joy to communicate with customers;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs;
- Cooperative and solution-oriented team player;
- Very good communication skills in both German and English.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.