Pre Sales Engineer / System Engineer (m/f/x)
Business unit : Information Security
- Analyze requirements with partners and end users, map requirements to technical solutions, including Utimaco HSM's;
- Deliver demos and presentations to prospective customers and partners and present products at fairs and exhibitions;
- Integrate HSM into 3rd party applications and identify potential opportunities for integration;
- Provide technical support to prospects or partners and internally to sales throughout the sales process;
- Collect and aggregate partner and customer feedback, to continuously improve our product and service offering;
- Manage and provide technical trainings or workshops to business partners or prospects.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or similar;
- Professional experience as a Pre Sales Engineer or System Engineer, preferably gained within the IT Security market or related industries;
- Strong B2B customer and sales focus;
- Programming background is appreciated;
- Hands-on experience in some of the following fields: Cryptography, JavaCard, HSM, OpenSSL, CSP/CNG, PKCS#11;
- Enthusiastic, customer and solution-oriented teamplayer;
- Excellent German and English communication skills both written and verbal;
- Flexible to travel worldwide up to 30% of the working time.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.