Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/x)
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- Define und develop test cases to ensure software functionality and quality improvement;
- Install and configure operating systems for test cases (Linux, Windows);
- Identify requirements for hardware and operating systems;
- Document testing activities, map opportunities and risks and recommend action alternatives;
- Identify improvement potentials in software and documentation and realize them in order to ensure testing efficiency;
- Support the test planning.
- University degree in Computer Sciences or similar education background with professional experience within the software QA;
- Experienced with test management tools like TestLink;
- Experienced with manual implementation of test cases for complex applications;
- Good knowledge of test responsibilities and testing processes within the software development;
- Ideally experienced with test automatization and bug tracking systems (Jira, Confluence);
- Good knowledge with scripting lanuages like Bash or Python;
- Good Linux skills, ideally RHEL;
- Knowledge of network technologies and protocols;
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.