Business Operations Specialist (m/f/x)
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Manage the entire order processing and ensure smooth and efficient operations;
- Keep track of complete documentation within the ERP/CRM tools;
- Record customer orders, create delivery notes, invoices and shipping track records;
- Coordinate delivery dates with production and external service partners and ensure a smooth distribution across Europe;
- Document all business processes and contracts and ensure a complete maintenance of master data;
- Act as competent go-to-person for accounting, sales, production as well as customers and partners.
- Commercial qualification as industrial manager or wholesaler and retailer or similar education background;
- At least 3+ years professional experience within the order and supply chain management, preferably in order processing;
- Ideally experienced in a global acting technology company;
- Profound experience in working with ERP tools for order registration, distribution and invoicing;
- Very good MS Office user skills, SAP BusinessOne is a plus;
- Autonomous, conscientious and well-organized way of working, even under time pressure;
- Very good communication German and English communication skills.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.