Business Operations Specialist (m/f/x)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Manage the entire order processing and ensure smooth and efficient operations;
- Keep track of complete documentation within the ERP/CRM tools;
- Record customer orders, create delivery notes, invoices and shipping track records;
- Coordinate delivery dates with production and integration partners;
- Document all business processes and contracts and ensure a complete maintenance of master data;
- Act as competent go-to-person for sales, support and finance as well as customers and partners.
- Several years of experience in a sales back-office position;
- Professional experience within data maintenance in a complex system;
- Ideally experienced in a global acting technology company;
- Experiences in working with CRM and ERP tools, order processing and databases are desirable;
- Good MS Office user skills and the ability to learn and use new product knowledge, information and processes;
- Autonomous, conscientious and well-organized way of working;
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.