Senior Legal Counsel (m/f/x)
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Verify, review and create contracts of all types with focus on IT law, competition and distribution law and privacy law;
- Autonomously and independently advise the groups business in all legal aspects;
- Negotiate contracts with international customers and partners and evaluate their respective terms and conditions;
- Take responsibility for the evaluation and execution of compliance policies;
- Ensure the legal management and counselling in cross-functional projects.
- Fully qualified lawyer with at least 3+ years professional experience in an international environment, ideally gained in an technology company or a commercial law company;
- Legal experience in IP and IT law; privacy law knowledge is a plus;
- Ability to easily familiarize with unknown legal issues and complex, technical topics;
- Conscientious way of working, solution-oriented mindset, negotiation skills and understanding of commercial contexts;
- Highly autonomous counselling;
- Very good communication skills in both English and German language.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.