Senior Software Developer (m/f/x)
Business unit : Information Security
- Support the further development of our CryptoServer product line;
- Development and programming of cryptographic applications and user interfaces;
- Extend our software and firmware modules;
- Co-responsible for architecture issues and go-to-person for other development teams;
- Analyze problems and maintain existing product software.
- (Technical) University degree or similar background with 5+ years experience in professional software development;
- Very good knowledge in C and C++, good knowledge in Java and scripting languages are a plus;
- Experienced with Linux/Unix and Windows;
- Cryptographic and security skills are a plus;
- Convinced team player.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.