Office Assistant (m/f/x)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Compose correspondence (e.g., letters, memos, reports, forms, etc.);
- Coordinate Building Access Cards and Parking Passes;
- Maintain a series of keys, and security codes accessing locked areas as necessary;
- Get Business Cards printed for Employees;
- Assist the team with shipping and receiving packages and mail; maintain office supply levels and complete supply orders;
- Assist with the setup and breakdown and prepping for special events or company lunch;
- Interacts with guests and staff in a positive, professional manner;
- Perform various clerical and support duties as needed (e.g., filing, photocopying, typing, assigned errands, etc.);
- Helping to organize and maintain the kitchen and supply area while keeping a weekly inventory of kitchen and event supplies;
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance checks;
- Perform minor maintenance tasks;
- Carry out ad hoc project with little direction.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; College level work preferred;
- Very good organization skills and an independent, conscientious way of working;
- Oral communication skills, visual acuity, and manual dexterity;
- At least 1 year of directly related work experience;
- Convinced and cooperative team player with a helpful mindset;
- Flexible timings.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and teamwork supportive culture;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.