Crypto Certification Specialist (m/f/x)
Business unit : Information Security
- Jointly responsible for the successful certification and sustainable security architecture of our CryptoServer product line;
- Formulate security targets and product requirements for our Hardware Security Modules with the aim of certifying them according to Common Criteria, FIPS 140-2, PCI HSM, and other certification schemes;
- Cooperate with the responsible assessors and certification authorities as well as with the colleagues from software development and product management;
- Ensure certification-relevant documentation and its continuous maintenance;
- Support certification-related product changes.
- Master's degree in mathematics, computer science, or similar education and, ideally, several years of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of cryptography and security standards;
- Knowledge of the Common Criteria, FIPS 140-2 or other certification schemes for IT products is a plus;
- Experience in the field of software development, in particular programming skills in C are desirable;
- Very good communication skills both English and German;
- Convinced team player, with a cooperative, solution-oriented and conscientious way of working.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal coverage by a travel health insurance, a private accident insurance and a company pension plan;
- Specific education programs for professional and personal growth;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The chance to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.