Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/x)
Business unit : Information Security
- Contribute to the design and optimization of all quality-assuring actions for our CryptoServer product line;
- Define and deploy internal quality standards;
- Create extensive test plans and specifications in cooperation with the product management and development team;
- Develop and monitor automated and interactive tests;
- Adhere and ensure established release processes;
- Keep track of defects and recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or physics or a similar education background;
- Several years of professional experience in software quality assurance or a related role;
- Extensive interest for software development and software quality assurance;
- Programming and scripting experience, ideally with ‘C’, Bash, Perl, Python or others;
- Hands-on experience with Linux or Unix both as a user and administrator;
- Think analytically with a strong sense of responsibility and quality;
- Convinced team player with a cooperative, conscientious way of working and the ability to drive tasks independently;
- Very good English and German communication skills.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal coverage by a travel health insurance, a private accident insurance and a company pension plan;
- Specific education programs for professional and personal growth;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The chance to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.