Student Assistant Software Development Payment (m/f/x)
Business unit : Information Security
- Support our software development team, with special focus on our PaymentServer;
- Collaborate closely with our agile team in terms of product adaptions and development projects;
- Ensure a systematic and continuous documentation.
- Student of Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Physics or similar;
- Enthusiastic software developer with experiences in programming;
- Knowledge of C or Java are a plus;
- Knowledge of Linux/ Unix- and Windows operating systems;
- Good communication skills both German and English;
- Team player with a cooperative, autonomous and conscientious way of working.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model adapting to your individual needs as a student;
- Technical and personal boost due to the close collaboration with our dynamic team;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The chance to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.