Manager Global Sales Operations (m/f/x)
: Aachen, Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Streamline and manage the forecast process, hence ensuring and maximizing accurate forecast completion by sales;
- Provide support to sales on global processes and tools such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and “lead to cash”;
- Monitor properly our sales people KPI and associated results in a timely manner;
- Support and monitor our global sales in key account planning;
- Launch and monitor our global programs – vertical markets, target account lists, incentives.
- Own CRM and other sales systems and tools, this includes management and prioritization of new systems, functionality, & enhancements;
- Establish sales management processes, incl. KPI and dashboards, pipeline management, account and territory planning;
- Provide management with timely and accurate sales reporting;
- Support quarterly and annual regional and corporate operational and strategic sales reviews, sales kick-offs, etc.;
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process and methodology improvement;
- Facilitate successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring an efficient sales process is in place;
- Organize training and provide support to sales on CRM and other sales tools.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred, with strong sales background and analytical skills;
- 5-10 years of Sales Operations experience with at least 5 years leading Sales Operations for global software companies;
- Detailed knowledge of sales processes, forecasting and pipeline management, renewals, reporting and analysis, SFDC, territory management, and incentive compensation required;
- Strong experience translating learnings from the customer success function into actions that help improve product functionality, positively impacting renewals and sales;
- Ability to work effectively across departments;
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Enthusiastic, customer and solution-oriented with ability to drive projects to strategic partnership level;
- Ability to seamlessly toggle between high-level, conceptual strategy work and detail-oriented project management;
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal, further languages are a plus.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.