Strategic Account Director US (m/f)
: Ab sofort
Location : Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Manage entire sales cycle with selected strategic accounts, with a focus on new large end-users and OEMs;
- Identify, enroll, enable and manage global technology vendor partners, who can influence sales of the products;
- Drive and coordinate internal and external resources to ensure overall customers success;
- Leverage and collaborate with channel and delivery partners such as resellers, distributors and system integrators;
- Work closely with marketing and management to develop and execute strategies to attack new target accounts and markets;
- Represent Utimaco at conferences, trade shows and on occasion with the analyst community and journalists;
- Deliver strategic account plans and produce accurate weekly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Five+ years selling Hardware Encryption products or cyber security solutions that integrate tightly with HSMs;
- Proven ability to develop new business, with track record of exceeding individual sales quotas of $2M+;
- Experience in driving complex and long sales cycles. A sales engineering background is highly desirable;
- Extensive network of contacts at end user, OEM and technology vendor level in highly regulated industries;
- Self-motivator, versatile, creative and fast learner. Overcomes obstacles to get things done in a timely fashion;
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable. Maintains a positive attitude in all circumstances;
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Must be capable of reducing complexity and delivering results;
- MSc, MBA or similar. Training in strategic selling, such a SPIN or Miller Heiman;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English at native speaker level. Fluency in Spanish desirable;
- Frequent travels throughout North America. Occasional travels to Europe.
- Competitive salary plus commission, Utimaco Benefits Package.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.