Head of Quality Assurance (m/f/x)
Business unit : Information Security
- Lead and further build a team of Quality Assurance Engineers, responsible for independent end-to-end product testing, and for embedded Quality Assurance in our development scrum teams;
- Be the gate keeper for product releases, with regards to quality metrics;
- Contribute to the design and optimization of all quality assuring actions for our CryptoServer product line;
- Define and deploy internal quality standards, methodologies and frameworks;
- Drive and continuously improve Quality Assurance processes, to reduce “cost of non-quality” and to enhance customer satisfaction.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or physics or a similar education background;
- Several years of leadership experience in software quality assurance or a related role;
- High interest for software development and software quality assurance;
- Hands-on experience with Linux or Unix both as user and administrator;
- Programming and scripting experience, ideally with ‘C’, Bash, Perl, Python or others;
- Think analytically with a strong sense of responsibility and quality;
- Passionate team player with a cooperative way of working and the personality to lead the QA agenda across all functional groups;
- Very good English and German communication skills.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal coverage by a travel health insurance, a private accident insurance and a company pension plan;
- Specific education programs for professional and personal growth;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The chance to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.