IT Administrator (m/f/x)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Manage the IT infrastructure, including physical network as well as server applications and software;
- Ensure the effectively maintenance and improvement for the computing hardware and internal network infrastructure;
- Take responsibility for planning, conception, installation and administration of our internal network infrastructure;
- Perform routine audit of systems and software;
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes;
- Review and write documentation for the configuration of the system architecture;
- Identify gaps in system performance as well as safety concepts and provide recommendations for improvements to management;
- Analyze, prioritize and escalate in case of incidents within the context of 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support;
- Lead projects to deliver changes and/or improvements to infrastructure;
- Actively communicate status in a timely manner, with recommended solutions or workarounds;
- Provide other employees pro-actively and re-actively with your expert input and advice.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or physics or a similar education background;
- Several years of professional experience in IT administration or a related role;
- Extensive hands-on experience with Linux or Unix;
- Scripting experience, ideally with Bash or Python;
- Think analytically with a strong sense of responsibility and quality;
- Passionate team player with a cooperative, service and solution-oriented way of working;
- Fluent in English.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and teamwork supportive culture;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.