Technical Writer (m/f/x)
Business unit : Information Security
- Manage, write and maintain documentation of Utimaco’s business processes, guidelines, including R&D processes and manufacturing processes, mainly in English;
- Build a thorough understanding of the processes, subject to documentation;
- Identify process gaps and shortcomings, for future improvement in close alignment with the head of departments;
- Write and manage work instructions for production, both for in-house and for outsourced manufacturing;
- Use photographs, drawings, flow-charts, diagrams, animation, to increase users’ understanding;
- Gather document usability feedback from internal stakeholders;
- Update documents as new issues arise.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or similar focus and education background;
- Several years of professional experience as a technical writer, ideally in the IT security industry;
- Experience in quality assurance frameworks and certifications, ideally including some of the following schemes: ISO9001, ISO27001, Common Criteria, CMMi.
- Ability to deliver high quality technical documentation, paying attention to detail and the needs of the target group;
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially Word, Visio and PowerPoint);
- Very good English and German language skills;
- Think analytically with a strong sense of responsibility and quality;
- Passionate team player with a cooperative, service and solution-oriented way of working.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal coverage by a travel health insurance, a private accident insurance and a company pension plan;
- Specific education programs for professional and personal growth;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The chance to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.