Quality Manager (m/f/x)
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Establish, own and develop a quality management framework for Utimaco;
- Plan and execute process improvement initiatives at corporate and departmental level;
- Define and measure quality metrics;
- Build and feed regular management reporting on quality metrics;
- Plan and coordinate external quality audits by our customers;
- Manage and monitor corrective action plans with regards to the business processes;
- Manage process descriptions and documentation.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or similar focus and education background;
- Several years of professional experience as a quality manager, ideally in the IT security industry;
- Experience to establish quality assurance frameworks and certifications, ideally including some of the following schemes: ISO9001, ISO27001, Common Criteria, CMMi;
- Ability to deliver process and technical documentation, paying attention to detail and the needs of the target group;
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially Word, Visio and PowerPoint);
- Very good English and German language skills;
- Think analytically with a strong sense of responsibility and quality;
- Passionate team player with a cooperative, service and solution-oriented way of working.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal coverage by a travel health insurance, a private accident insurance and a company pension plan;
- Specific education programs for professional and personal growth;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The chance to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.