Director Global Accounting (m/f/x)
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Manage and develop our global accounting team with currently six direct reports;
- Oversee all accounting operations of the Utimaco group, including regulatory compliance with accounting standards and practices working with finance and business teams on developing the financial strategies;
- Drive entire finance matters with respect to all levels (group, entity, business unit) and functions (accounting, consolidation, auditing, treasury, financing and tax) by way of business partnering with other finance and operations teams and business unit partners.
- Manage and develop the accounting team, ensuring deadlines are known by the team as well as establish and implement a training program for new finance employees globally on accounting & compliance matters, ensuring continuous improvement;
- Accountable and responsible for timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closing activities as well as IFRS consolidation;
- Oversee and manage companies’ payroll process in a global scale;
- Accountable and responsible for all financial accounting audits (including improvements on year over year basis) and internal control operations;
- Set up and ensure companies financial IT systems (ERP SAP BusinessOne for finance processes and Lucanet for consolidation and reporting) are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth;
- Accountable and responsibility for the company cash management policies, all bank matters and handling of the treasury tool;
- Responsible for cash forecasting on time & manner;
- Manage cash collection by applying Credit Policy procedures and communication to customers globally;
- Ensure global risk coverage by contracting and managing an adequate insurance coverage;
- Accountable and responsible for group and entity tax compliance & declarations with close cooperation with external tax advisors to ensure timely tax declaration filing in all required territories.
- Graduate in accounting, auditing, business administration or similar financial background;
- 5+ years of professional experience in a global finance leadership role, ideally gained in an international mid-sized, multi business unit company;
- Experienced in using ERP, reporting software and treasury tools, SAP BusinessOne and Lucanet are a clear plus;
- Very good understanding of accounting rules, especially IFRS standard;
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Customer and solution oriented leader with a business partner mindset and a proactive, cooperative and accurate way of working;
- Very good communication skills in English and German;
- Willingness to travel up to 10%, mostly between our primary sites in Germany and USA.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and teamwork supportive culture;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.