Technical Product Trainer Information Security (m/f/x)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Run product trainings and certification programs for our customers and partners in the US;
- Design and develop training and certification program, for sales, pre-sales and integration, as well as support population of our customers and partners: both online and in person components;
- Design and develop training and certification materials, for sales, pre-sales and integration, as well as support population of our customers and partners, for both online and in person training courses and certification exams inclusive of tutorials;
- Run training classes yourself to ensure sales and technical education, best practices and success stories to our customers and partners;
- Create and introduce the development of state-of-the-art eLearning solutions;
- Regularly present in webinars to partners and customers;
- Create and maintain a training curriculum in PowerPoint and recorded videos.
- Engineering degree with at least 5+ years relevant experience in product training and sales enablement for an international IT Security vendor company;
- Professional experience in customer and sales facing role within the IT Security market, ideally as a trainer;
- Deep understanding of the technologies at hands, at the level of use cases, benefits and competitive position;
- Enthusiastic, passionate, customer and sales driven;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to describe, educate and persuade;
- Fluent English speaker, with very high level of experience; further languages are a plus;
- Intercultural business experience, USA – Germany would be a plus;
- Mobile and able to travel up to 30%.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and teamwork supportive culture;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.