Support Engineer EMEA (m/f/x)
Business unit : Information Security
- Ensure an excellent customer experience in close collaboration with our customers and partners;
- Support our customers and partners to solve problems and ensure a noticeable top-level satisfaction;
- Encourage the continuous improvement of our support quality and infrastructure.
- Act as a capable partner on eye level in appearing support cases;
- Handle support cases of 1st, 2nd and 3rd level;
- Simulate customer problems in our TestLab and implement test and analyzing programs on 1st and 2nd level;
- Manage RMA cases (repairs) and prepare repair offers on 3rd level;
- Support the continuous improvement and maintenance of our support infrastructure (knowledge base, support portal);
- Partner with our global support colleagues as well as other internal and external interfaces.
- University degree with technical focus or similar background with several years of professional experience, ideally gained in a support role within the IT industry;
- Good programming skills using Java, C or C++ are a plus;
- Familiar at least with the basics of cryptography;
- TCP/IP networking knowledge is a plus;
- Cooperative, communicative, service and solution-oriented way of working with very good analytical skills;
- Very good English communication skills;
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems are a plus.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.