Product Manager (m/f/x)
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- Drive the strategy, product roadmap, and outbound messaging for our Telco Solutions products;
- Manage the entire product life cycle as part of the overall Utimaco Telco Solutions product portfolio and maximize the benefit for the company;
- Bridge the technical and business worlds as you design products and services that our customers value.
- Lead our Telco Solutions product definition, own and drive the strategy that gets to the core of our customer values;
- Collect market intelligence, set priorities and long-term goals that push the strategy forward and act as an influencer to align different stakeholders;
- Transform customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to informed direction;
- Define product vision, including all aspects to future roadmaps, investment and experimentation;
- Execute product planning and development, including customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning;
- Manage product launch, own the go-to-market to deliver results that ensure customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans;
- Lead operations, including monitoring and response to customer feedback, continuous improvement and business growth;
- Responsible for Feature Requests process (based on JIRA) and follow-up in close relationship with the Change and Configuration Manager;
- Partner closely with Engineering, Innovation Manager, Marketing, Sales and Senior Management;
- Represent the product line to customers, partners and all Utimaco regional offices, inclusive lecture webcasts and presentations.
- Technical university degree and professional experience within a software manufacturer in the IT industry;
- At least 5 years experience in management of the full product life cycle for a product, or feature set for a larger product;
- Profound experience in identifying product development opportunities through quantitative and qualitative research, determining and prioritizing customer and market needs; Telco experience is a clear plus;
- Strong understanding of customer and market requirements combined with business acumen and capacity to articulate competitive value to different stakeholders;
- Able to use project management methodologies and run projects through all stages of the project lifecycle;
- Visionary, enthusiastic, creative entrepreneur with very good communication and presentation skills in English and German;
- Mobile and able to travel up to 30%.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal coverage by a travel health insurance, a private accident insurance and a company pension plan;
- Specific education programs for professional and personal growth;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The chance to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.