Innovation Manager (m/f/x)
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- Develop new products, services and business models to extend our portfolio strategy and significantly stimulate sustainable and profitable growth;
- Nurture, collect and evaluate innovation ideas in close collaboration with both customers and partners as well as internal resources;
- Maintain and evolve the existing innovation process to ensure follow on business through new and existing client relationships.
- Create consistent innovation strategy and roadmap and continuously identify innovation opportunities;
- Nurture both internal and external idea creation by involving internal colleagues as well as external customer and market views;
- Evaluate business cases for new ideas after market analysis, competitive research, ecosystem elaboration and market acceptance monitoring;
- Challenge existing products, services, processes, procedures; develop new approaches and business models and act as the main innovation driver for well-selected projects;
- Continuously coordinate a systematic idea creation between Management, Product Management, Engineering and Sales;
- Close monitoring of trending technologies, evolving markets and identifying high-potential start-ups in these markets;
- Develop product positioning and pricing in close relationship with Product Management and Utimaco Management;
- Become a trusted advisor to the Utimaco Group;
- Drive innovation for released products together with the Product Management;
- Provide information on innovation topics, associated business cases and its benefit to internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinate Go-to-Market-Strategy for new products in close relationship with the Product Manager and the Utimaco Management.
- Technical university degree and professional experience within a software manufacturer in the IT industry;
- At least 5+ years professional experience in innovation management or a related role;
- Profound experience in identifying opportunities through quantitative and qualitative research as well as developing business cases for ideas, new products and/or services;
- Telco experience (market, equipment, protocols networks) is a clear plus;
- Strong understanding of customer and market requirements combined with business acumen and capacity to articulate competitive value to different stakeholders;
- Able to use project management methodologies and run projects through all stages of the project lifecycle;
- Visionary, enthusiastic, creative entrepreneur with excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German;
- Mobile and able to travel up to 30%.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.