Junior Controller (m/f/x)
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Provide controlling and major stakeholders with value added financial analysis on which sound business decisions can be made;
- Ensure analysis to be used for insight into the business results as well as sound basis for any forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Analyze cost and working capital trends, highlight areas of fluctuation against budget and anomalies to help the business take proactive measures;
- Help create the base line data whilst providing support and analysis on major cost items in order to be able to drawer upon sense checks;
- Analyze customer monthly sales and product mix to be able to provide data driven feedback to sales to help understand customer buying behavior;
- Review sales funnel to provide sales with early warning signs of potential gaps due to funnel movements;
- Run ad-hoc analysis to provide greater insights into installed base, funnel, and actual performance;
- Support Quarterly Business Review documentation and standard KPI Scorecards for the sales teams;
- Support commercial governance, sales commission plans, budget process and data integrity;
- Act in a supporting role for the controlling team in the creation and consolidation of cost center templates.
- University degree with financial, accounting or business administration background or similar education;
- Ideally first professional experience in a finance related role;
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel;
- Proactive, collaborative, customer and service oriented way of working with a business partner mindset;
- Very good communication skills in English and German.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and teamwork supportive culture;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.