Senior General Ledger Accountant (m/f/x)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and timely processing of assigned Accounts Payable tasks;
- Understand the accounts payable process including general ledger terminology and the general accrual process;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing journal entries;
- Balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis;
- Consolidation of inter-company transactions and reconcile to corporate and our divisions;
- Manage Fixed Asset and lease reporting;
- Follow up on AR collections, cash application and bank reconciliations;
- Assist with financial and other audits;
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, sales tax and use tax returns;
- Take care of cash management and cash forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields;
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Account Principles;
- Trusted Business Partner in an international organization;
- Highly skilled working with Excel, proficiency in Microsoft Word;
- Experience with using Enterprise ERP – SAP preferred;
- Your way of working is characterized by an independent, conscientious and cooperative approach;
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to details.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.