Accounts Payable Accountant (part-time for 6 months) (m/f/x)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Daily posting of vendor invoices, which involves research and interaction with vendors as well as purchasing & receiving;
- Research follow up on and process open Purchase Orders as well as Purchase Return Orders;
- Schedule invoices for payment and weekly check runs;
- Process employee expense reports;
- Reconcile credit card purchases;
- Review AP Aging Report periodically and resolve issues as needed;
- Month-end closing tasks and account reconciliations;
- Filing of accounting documents;
- Other duties and projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields or similar education background in related fields;
- At least 3+ years’ experience in AP Accounting role with good knowledge of Accounting principles;
- Highly skilled working with Excel, proficiency in Microsoft Word;
- Experience with using Enterprise ERP, SAP preferred;
- Ideally trusted Business Partner in an international organization;
- Your way of working is characterized by an independent, conscientious and cooperative approach;
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to details.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.