Student assistent Quality Assurance (m/f)
: ab sofort
Location : Aachen
Business unit : Information Security
- As part of the HSM R&D team, you will learn or expand your knowledge of state-of-the-art cryptography, software development, embedded systems and automated testing;
- Your responsibilities include programming of unit, regression and integration testing for our libraries and interfaces, as well as performing manual tests on our products.
- You study Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or an Engineering subject;
- You already have experience in programming with scripting languages, such as Perl and Shell;
- Knowledge of C / C ++ or Java is a plus;
- You have basic knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows;
- The use of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel and Visio) is part of your repertoire;
- You have a structured and methodical way of working and enjoy teamwork.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and the support in the form of a company pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to ventilate the head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.