Junior Supply Chain Specialist (m/f/x)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- You ensure capability to always deliver new and RMA products, services and accessories to customers with proper documentation in ERP SAP in accordance to export and customs regulations;
- You perform product purchasing and supply chain capabilities to achieve minimal Working Capital engagement and to ensure full customer satisfaction in post-sales execution;
- You manage COGS and Supply Chain cost center purchasing process (demand approval, CAPEX, products, services procurement);
- Moreover, you monitor transactional commerce compliance (transactional export control, customs) and reporting.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in Supply Chain;
- Professional experience within establishing supply chain functions;
- Experiences in working within supply chain of a technology company, ideally a global organization;
- Hardware sourcing and supply chain experience, e.g. shipping terms, business processes with hardware;
- Supply chain experience, e.g. shipping terms, business processes with hardware;
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills, excellent understanding of ERP Goods Management tools;
- Autonomous, conscientious and well-organized way of working;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.