Professional Service Engineer (m/f/x)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Interface and interact with customers directly for Post-Sales and upsell opportunities;
- Perform on-site installation of equipment at customer's facilities to ensure full functionality;
- Provide implementation, scheduling, best practices and resolutions to technical issues;
- Asses customer's technical needs and capabilities during planning the deployment of hardware/software;
- Provide product education/training to customer teams, on-site or remotely, as it pertains to their unique deployment;
- Provide assistance and recommendations for integrations of our products in customer environments;
- Schedule and travel to customer sites and perform field service work;
- Provide highly responsive customer service and maintain high level of customer satisfaction;
- Communicate and work with various teams at Utimaco including: Technical Support, Engineering, Sales and Product Management.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, networking, storage and peripheral devices;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of HPE Nonstop systems/environment is a plus;
- Good understanding of the Payments ecosystem (PCI);
- Superior customer services skills;
- Knowledge of HSM and Key Management Solutions is preferred;
- Willing to travel worldwide (70%);
- Computer Science degree is preferred.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.