Manager (m/f/x) - Software Development
Business unit : Information Security
- Lead and train a team of Software developers for our ‘Information Security’ product lines and potential upcoming products;
- Drive the development of team members in an agile environment to enable their technical and personal skill sets and achieve excellent results;
- Mentor and provide guidance on development, engineering and QA practices to ensure the spread and improvement of knowledge within the team;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends around best practices in the areas of specialty and assess applicability in the product field, take action where necessary;
- Plan, drive, own and track deliveries of all R&D products;
- Identify and track key metrics of system or process effectiveness and efficiency by using data to revise procedures and optimize development processes;
- Work with other executives to understand and consider the scalability and structure of the organization in order to create improved future plans and to co-drive the change management in our organization from R&D perspective;
- Apply the understanding and knowledge of business and development strategies to improve development, product plans and specifications;
- Ensure that all work implemented and included in a product or program release is implemented to specification, schedule and high quality, with minimal regression of functionality.
- Degree in a technical discipline with several years of professional experience, ideally gained in the security market;
- At least 5 years of experience in a leading role in the field of software development;
- Detailed knowledge of industry standard methodologies, tools, processes and best practices of software development;
- Advanced technical understanding of information security topics;
- Deep understanding of operating systems, development methodologies and life cycles;
- Ability to recognize and understand the needs of our partners and customers;
- Confidence in dealing with system stakeholders at all levels of the business and talent to communicate with clarity and accuracy to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Collaborative, conscientious, solution- and quality-oriented way of working, enthusiastic but risk aware with good conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent verbal and written English communications and presentation skills.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative environment;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal coverage by a travel health insurance, a private accident insurance and a company pension plan;
- Access to specific education programs for professional and personal growth;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The opportunity to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.