Sourcing Manager (m/f/x)
Business unit : Corporate Unit
As a Sourcing Manager (m/f/x) you will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations. You will help to improve our sourcing activities based on analysis of the company’s spending, supplying partnerships and assessment of new options.
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending;
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies;
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure;
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals;
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency;
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes;
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking;
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques;
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers;
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration;
- Proven work experience as Sourcing Manager, Procurement Manager or in closely related functions;
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to work with deadlines;
- Familiar with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software;
- Experienced in working with figures, data collection, evaluation and interpretation;
- Ability to sustain network relationships based on strong understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement;
- Strong project management, time management and leadership skills;
- Convinced team player with a proactive, service and solution-oriented way of working.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative environment;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal coverage by a travel health insurance, a private accident insurance and a company pension plan;
- Access to specific education programs for professional and personal growth;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The opportunity to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.