Software Architect (m/f/x)
Business unit : US Office
- Responsibility for the architecture, design, development, quality, and performance of the u.trust 360 platform, product & solution;
- Lead the product architecture, design and development of the u.trust 360 management platform & product with internal and external teams
- Collaborate with Product Management and field teams to drive the right technical and features requirements for the teams and produce innovative SW & HW appliance solutions;
- Drive the product development execution using Utimaco’s PLC to ensure high quality deliverables in all phases;
- Make contributions to the development process from design to release, including coordination of work performed by external development partners;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and external solutions providers to develop integrated solutions;
- Partner with support, pre-sales, and PS teams to develop and troubleshoot customer & POC deployments;
- Mentor other team members to provide technical leadership and product development expertise;
- Present to internal and external forums on product architecture and technologies.
- (Master) Degree in a technical discipline with several years of detailed and proven experience in test automation, especially of a backend-system software stack in the areas of integration testing and system testing;
- 10+ years experience in scalable enterprise software application design and development experience;
- Working understanding of cyber security and encryption technologies and solutions;
- Demonstrated understanding of distributed application designs, cloud technologies such as Docker, microservices, Kubernetes, REST APIs and public cloud deployments such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud;
- Demonstrated experience in full stack web applicable development with knowledge of MEAN or MERN stacks preferred;
- Experience with software development process using agile/scrum methodology, CI/CD and DevOps;
- Experience working in Linux and Windows operating environments and VMware virtualization platform;
- Working understanding of ASP.net and C# preferred;
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills, results driven, and self-motivated.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- Professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.