Product Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Communicate the product’s competitive value to a market segment (e.g. Banking & Financial services, Public sector, Cloud- and Cybersecurity service provider, Automotive);
- Create marketing materials that communicate product benefits to different target groups and market segments;
- Capture and analyze market trends and competitor information to develop messaging systems;
- Develop attractive and relevant tools and campaigns to on the one hand attract new prospects and customers, channel partner and application vendors, and on the other cross- and up-sell to existing partners and customers based on a growing portfolio across product categories;
- Develop C-level pitches to address the buying centers of key accounts to support sales and senior management in the acquisition of these customers and to improve the share of wallet;
- Drive and create relevant and attractive content for website and sales collateral in alignment and cooperation with Marketing Services, Product Management, Corporate Communications and Sales;
- Evaluate and optimize relevant KPIs (funnel size and revenue) for the performance of launch, cross selling campaigns and pitches to improve ROI’s;
- Be a sparring partner and trusted advisor to the product management & sales community;
- Provide agency briefings to develop content for PR, online or sales collateral;
- Establish the processes and way of working for long-term optimization of product lifecycle management focusing on product launches.
- Degree in the field of business administration, marketing, communications or a comparable professional training;
- At least 3 years of practical experience in product marketing, product management or business consulting in B2B;
- Experience with the design of campaigns in the area of B2B and C-level pitching and agency briefings;
- Experience with designing and optimizing product launch processes and portfolio enhancement in connection with M/As;
- Excellent communicative & writing skills in English and German, creative thinking, the ability to visualize ideas;
- Independent way of working, structured and solution-oriented, ideally with experience in project management;
- Experience with marketing automatization tools by Salesforce (Pardot/Hubspot) is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel with a flexible and resilient attitude.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.