Sales Account Manager (m/f/x)
Business unit : Information Security
▪ Pro-actively develop and implement Utimaco sales strategy, to generate sustainable and profitable growth in your vertical and channel territory;
▪ Make profitable business with new customers, as well as maintain and expand the reach within existing ones;
▪ You are meant to make respectful and ethical business with them;
▪ Exceed your individual quantitative and qualitative objectives, as well as prepare for the future, according to Utimaco strategy;
▪ Drive C-level and field relationships, as to become a Trusted Advisor;
▪ Conduct actions to ensure and improve customer satisfaction.
▪ Set your sales strategy (segmentation, value proposition, best suited solutions, GoToMarket), and define targeted enterprise large accounts together with your Sales Management;
▪ Acquire new enterprise businesses either directly or through well selected and motivated partners;
▪ Listen and qualify customers and partners’ functional and technical requirements;
▪ Development of trustful and strategic relationships with selective enterprise customers in order to jointly establish solutions for their particular industries and markets;
▪ Actively support targeted enterprise accounts through all stages of the sales cycle; get clear understanding of their org chart and decision-making process;
▪ Promote awareness and stimulate demand for Utimaco products; grow revenue levels including maintenance renewals;
▪ Build and maintain decision-maker level relationships to gain an understanding of key priorities and specific use cases; identify sales opportunities and tactics for exceeding sales quotas;
▪ Collaborate closely with Utimaco internal resources, partners and resellers, and follow up joint pipeline and new business;
▪ Provide accurate and timely forecasting;
▪ Negotiate best terms and conditions in a respectful and ethical manner.
▪ Engineering degree with at least 3-5 years relevant experience as Sales Account Manager, Channel Account Manager or any related Sale role;
▪ Ideally strong experience in the Automotive and/or Semiconductor market as well as experiences with selected channel partners;
▪ Strong professional experience in a customer-facing role within the IT Security market;
▪ Sales driven and capability to develop complex large accounts and eager to deal in high-tech and business-related context;
▪ Enthusiastic, customer driven and solution-oriented;
▪ Great English communication skills, both written and verbal, further languages are a plus;
▪ Mobile and able to travel up to 40%.
▪ A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
▪ A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
▪ Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
▪ An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
▪ Utimaco benefit package;
▪ The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.