(Part-time) Employee Production (m/f)
Business unit : Information Security
- You support the production of our cryptoserver;
- You blend casting resin for the production and seal our electrical boards;
- You maintain our casting tools;
- You pack our products and actively participate in all production activities.
- You ideally have first work experience as a production employee;
- You bring along electrical and mechanical understanding and have a very good fine motor skills;
- Ideally, you are skilled in soldering;
- You are characterized by reliability and a conscientious way of working;
- You are a dedicated team player and willing to integrate quickly and easily into our existing team.
- The possibility of part-time employment (at least 20 hours per week);
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and the support in the form of a company pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.