C# Senior Developer (m/f/x)
Business unit : US Office
- Responsible for supporting the KeyBRIDGE platform which is built in C#.
- Primary responsibilities will be to design, develop and support the KeyBRIDGE application.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment and have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and producing a quality.
- Reports Translate use cases into functional applications.
- Develop functional and design specifications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and develop test automation.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices.
- Report to Ashburn, Virginia location.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.