Professional Service Engineer Payment (m/f)
Business unit : Information Security
- You will be responsible for technical developments and customization of firmware components, tools and libraries for our hardware security modules;
- You provide technical services to our partners and customers in matters of HSM software and firmware;
- You support our customers in the design and construction of their safety-critical IT systems;
- You share your knowledge and contribute to the professional development of the other team members;
- Occasionally you travel to our international partners and customers.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a completed qualification as IT specialist with relevant professional experience of at least 3 years;
- You have very good knowledge of C, experience in C ++, Java and scripting languages are a plus;
- Ideally, you have experience in cryptography and the payment environment;
- You are service- and customer-oriented, have a binding appearance and are a convinced team player;
- You have very good English language skills.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and the support in the form of a company pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.