Project Manager (m/f/x)
: ab sofort
Location : Aachen
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- You are responsible for the entire technical project management of your assigned customers and partners - from the enrollment of the requirements to their successful acceptance;
- You have the technical responsibility for the project team of software developers, testers and supporters;
- You develop technical solutions for your project partners and compile the project roadmap;
- You maintain the cooperation with your project partners and develop them continuously;
- You support the sales team as a technical pre-sales manager in gaining new customers and partners.
- You have a degree in engineering and relevant professional experience as a technical project manager;
- You have a very good technical understanding, successfully used in the telecommunications industry already;
- You are experienced in using modern telecommunication networks, network topologies and protocols;
- You can rely on your good communication skills and use them successfully in daily business;
- You are sociable and characterized by a solution-oriented and conscientious way of working;
- You are able to easily communicate with international clients and partners;
- Ideally, you have a project management certification.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and the support in the form of a company pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.