System Engineer - OpenStack Expert (m/f)
: Ab sofort
Location : Aachen
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- You specify necessary adjustments to our application to ensure OpenStack compatibility;
- You support the evaluation of customer requirements in the area of virtualization / clouds;
- You provide images for the different versions of our software;
- You document installation and maintenance routines;
- You support the development department and customers with hardware and OpenStack challenges;
- You make occasional trips abroad for installations or maintenance requirements.
- You have successfully completed your computer science studies or similar qualification;
- You are experienced in commissioning OpenStack environments in the telecommunication market;
- You have experience in dealing with ETSI NFV standardization;
- You have a good knowledge of modern hardware architectures;
- You are experienced with Linux, ideally RHEL;
- You have a good knowledge of network topologies and their administration.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and the support in the form of a company pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.