Contract Manager (m/f)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- Support the Legal department in all legal issues, particularly within the IP-/IT and/or Data Protection Law in the US;
- Review, drafting and negotiating of reseller, partner and other contracts;
- Provide support to the company and its affiliate companies on IT and other legal matters;
- Support Legal department and collaborate closely with Engineering and Sales;
- Assist external attorneys by reviews, preparing drafts, and negotiation agreements such as standard amendments and non-disclosure agreements;
- Create best practices around incoming contracts, renewals, and evaluation of existing contractual terms.
- University degree with relevant professional experience, ideally with legal background;
- Hands-on experience in the field of IP-/IT or Data Protection Law;
- Strong negotiation experience and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to details;
- Good project management skills and delivery mentality with high responsibility and solution-orientation;
- Flexible in times of increasing workload.
- A challenging position in an interesting IT market;
- A company culture defined by performance and mutual respect;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and flat hierarchies;
- Fair and performance oriented compensation;
- Utimaco benefit package.
+++ Recruitment agencies and headhunters that are not explicitly assigned by Utimaco are kindly requested to refrain contacting +++
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.