Customer Success Representative (m/f)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Ensure existing customers to renew their commitment to Utimaco by reordering products and services on an ongoing basis;
- Achieve and strive to exceed individual sales target and contribute to achievement of overall team target;
- Deliver excellent customer care by developing a close relationship with the procurement/purchasing teams;
- Drive Maintenance and Support renewals, achieving year on year retention rate of 95%+;
- Identify new upsell opportunities with existing customers and work collaboratively with Pre-Sales and Field Sales to transition and help close new sales opportunities;
- Continuously recruit and nurture new contacts to help build database of potential end customers, channel partners and technology vendor partners;
- Work closely with support, product and engineering teams internally and at customer to promptly document and escalate technical issues and coordinate their resolution in order to achieve customer success.
- At least 3 years of professional experience acquired at an IT Security vendor;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, native English speaker;
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills, creative thinking, delivery of innovative solutions.
- High level of efficiency and productivity and get things done in a timely fashion, self-motivated, versatile and fast learner;
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, maintain a positive attitude in all circumstances;
- American citizenship or Permanent Resident status valid for a minimum of 5 years as well as clean driving license.
- A challenging position in an interesting IT market;
- A company culture defined by performance and mutual respect;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and flat hierarchies;
- Fair and performance oriented compensation;
- Utimaco benefit package.
+++ Recruitment agencies and headhunters that are not explicitly assigned by Utimaco are kindly requested to refrain contacting +++
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.