Hardware Development Engineer (m/f)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Drive the full hardware and firmware development lifecycle;
- Responsible for the development of complex circuits, from requirements analysis, conceptual design and drafting to prototyping and introduction to mass production;
- Architecture design and development of complex algorithms based on modern FPGAs and MPSoCs using VHDL;
- Spec, design, develop, debug and optimize cryptographic hardware and firmware;
- Create, develop and optimize test systems;
- Co-operate closely with colleagues in software development, product management and production.
- Degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering or a comparable field of study;
- Several years of professional experience in embedded hardware development;
- Proven ability to design and develop hardware products such as computer, network or mobile hardware devices and peripherals;
- Experience in the whole process from concept to customer on the module level and for complete products;
- Strong team work approach with colleagues, peers across the team and suppliers/third parties;
- Ability to self-management, prioritizing and driving yourself to deliver on your responsibilities;
- Good communication skills, native English speaker.
- A challenging position in an interesting IT market;
- A company culture defined by performance and mutual respect;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and flat hierarchies;
- Fair and performance oriented compensation;
- Utimaco benefit package.
+++ Recruitment agencies and headhunters that are not explicitly assigned by Utimaco are kindly requested to refrain contacting +++
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.