IT Administrator (m/f)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Drive the full development lifecycle;
- Spec, design, develop, debug and optimize cryptographic software applications;
- Develop hardware-dependent embedded software (operating system, drivers, interfaces, virtualization);
- Co-operate closely with colleagues in hardware development, product management and production;
- Maintain existing product software.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and operate complex, business critical networks, servers, security systems and technical infrastructure;
- Knowledge of TR-39 or similar certification requirements would be a plus;
- Willingness to engage with the team to proactively understand upcoming needs and anticipate changes;
- Pragmatic and can-do attitude to provide services and fix problems;
- Strong team work approach with colleagues, peers across the team and customers;
- Ability to self-management, prioritizing and driving yourself to deliver on your responsibilities;
- Good communication skills, native English speaker.
- A challenging position in an interesting IT market;
- A company culture defined by performance and mutual respect;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and flat hierarchies;
- Fair and performance oriented compensation;
- Utimaco benefit package.
+++ Recruitment agencies and headhunters that are not explicitly assigned by Utimaco are kindly requested to refrain contacting +++
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.