Senior Project Manager Payment (m/f)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Lead and drive project team, consisting of representatives from development, test and support;
- Deliver projects from requirements to completion and testing of all features;
- Attend customers and/or partners being single technical contact person for all further development and support topics;
- Act as technical pre sales supporting sales in gaining new customers and partners or enlarging existing business;
- Represent Utimaco in standardization bodies like ANSI X9 F6;
- Provide technical trainings to end customers and partner;
- Co-operate closely with colleagues in software development, product management and production.
- At least 4+ years of professional experience in a software development environment and managing role;
- Strong understanding of software development workflow and roadmap processes as well as strong project management skills;
- Experience in development of commercial software through all stages of a software development lifecycle;
- In-depth knowledge of C/C++ and Java;
- Strong team work approach with colleagues, peers across the team and suppliers/third parties;
- Ability to self-management, prioritizing and driving yourself to deliver on your responsibilities;
- Excellent communication skills, native English speaker.
- A challenging position in an interesting IT market;
- A company culture defined by performance and mutual respect;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and flat hierarchies;
- Fair and performance oriented compensation;
- Utimaco benefit package.
+++ Recruitment agencies and headhunters that are not explicitly assigned by Utimaco are kindly requested to refrain contacting +++
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.