Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Ensure quality throughout the hardware and software development process;
- Understand customer needs, devise and execute appropriate reviews, test, feedback mechanisms and improvement initiatives;
- Author test plans and specifications in cooperation with product management and development team;
- Develop and monitor automated and interactive tests;
- Responsible for adherence and completion of established release processes;
- Keep track of defects and recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Proven experience in a senior quality assurance role working with hardware and embedded software systems;
- Knowledge of cryptography would be an advantage;
- Experience in quality management of development teams, suppliers and manufacturers;
- Ability to write, execute, and analyze results of automated and manual tests;
- Collaborative team work approach, self-managed with the ability to prioritize and drive yourself to deliver on your responsibilities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, native English speaker;
- American citizenship or Permanent Resident status valid for a minimum of 5 years as well as clean driving license.
- A challenging position in an interesting IT market;
- A company culture defined by performance and mutual respect;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and flat hierarchies;
- Fair and performance oriented compensation;
- Utimaco benefit package.
+++ Recruitment agencies and headhunters that are not explicitly assigned by Utimaco are kindly requested to refrain contacting +++
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.