Senior Sales Engineer Payment (m/f)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Responsible for helping build and develop long-term customer relationships that lead to sustainable growing revenue streams;
- Assist prospective customers with their technical requirements throughout the evaluation and decision cycle;
- Identify upsell opportunities with existing customers;
- Develop new business with strategic accounts, focusing on large end-users and OEMs;
- Leverage and collaborate with channel and delivery partners such as resellers, distributors and system integrators;
- Represent Utimaco at conferences, trade shows and on occasion with the analyst community and journalists;
- Contribute to developing strategic account plans and produce accurate weekly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
- At least 3 years of professional experience acquired at an IT Security vendor;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, native English speaker;
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills, creative thinking, delivery of innovative solutions.
- High level of efficiency and productivity and get things done in a timely fashion, self-motivated, versatile and fast learner;
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, maintain a positive attitude in all circumstances;
- American citizenship or Permanent Resident status valid for a minimum of 5 years as well as clean driving license.
- A challenging position in an interesting IT market;
- A company culture defined by performance and mutual respect;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and flat hierarchies;
- Fair and performance oriented compensation;
- Utimaco benefit package.
+++ Recruitment agencies and headhunters that are not explicitly assigned by Utimaco are kindly requested to refrain contacting +++
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.