Senior Inside Sales Representative (m/f)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Identify, qualify and nurture new leads and business opportunities using our CRM;
- Collaborate with field sales managers to make sure leads are followed up on and qualified in a timely manner;
- Manage maintenance renewals with a large base of existing customers in the US and globally;
- Work collaboratively with Utimaco marketing to execute on lead generation activities;
- Drive and coordinate internal and external resources to ensure overall customer success.
- At least 3 year Inside Sales experience acquired at an IT Security vendor;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, native English speaker, fluency in Spanish desirable;
- Attitude, customer centric mindset, true team player mentality;
- Proven ability to develop new business, with track record of exceeding individual/team sales quotas;
- Self-motivator, versatile, creative and fast learner, overcome obstacles to get things done in a timely fashion;
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, maintain a positive attitude in all circumstances;
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills, capable of reducing complexity and delivering results;
- American citizenship or Permanent Resident status as well as clean driver´s license.
- A challenging position in an interesting IT market;
- A company culture defined by performance and mutual respect;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and flat hierarchies;
- Fair and performance oriented compensation;
- Utimaco benefit package.
+++ Recruitment agencies and headhunters that are not explicitly assigned by Utimaco are kindly requested to refrain contacting +++
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.