Support Engineer (m/f)
: Milan, Italy
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- Ensuring smooth and uninterrupted Utimaco services at the client site, client satisfaction, engagement and retention;
- Responsible for smooth resolution of Utimaco related issues as the technical contact person for the customers and partners allocated to you;
- Required to report project status on a weekly basis;
- Submit proposed solution on basis of the Utimaco products;
- Support our customers and provide technical support by answering phone calls and emails in line with departmental measures with a focus on high quality;
- Resolve problems by monitoring and maintaining the LI & DR solutions systems and networks within an organization in a technical support role.
- Academic degree in a technical discipline and professional experience as an IT specialist, ideally as Support Engineer;
- Good technical understanding, ideally experience within the telecommunication industry;
- Familiar with modern telecommunication networks, network elements, firewalls and protocols;
- Ability to recognize and understand our partner and customer needs;
- Sociable, goal-oriented, conscientious and willing to learn;
- Fluent in English both oral and written;
- Willing to travel for support and customer management.
- A challenging position in an interesting growth market;
- A company culture defined by performance and mutual respect;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and flat hierarchies;
- Fair and performance oriented compensation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.